1. Description of Wakami Campus Rep Program: The Wakami Campus Rep Program (“WCRP”) is a voluntary marketing program designed to increase awareness of the Wakami brand. WCRP participants (“Reps”) may earn money and prizes from sales made to customers referred to Wakami.
2. Eligibility: You must be 18 years old or older in order to participate in the WCRP.
3. Wakami Content: Wakami will provide Reps with images, photographs, and other content (“Wakami Content”). Wakami Content also includes all content made available on the wakamiusa.com website. You may use Wakami Content solely for the purpose of promoting Wakami and identifying yourself as a Rep. You acknowledge that Wakami owns all rights, including trademark and copyright rights, in and to Wakami Content. You will stop using Wakami Content immediately upon our request.
4. Marketing Activities: As a Rep, you agree to promote Wakami and its properties in a positive way at all times. Be courteous and polite when you are in your community promoting. Feel free to give your WCRP rep code to all your friends. At the same time, you agree that you will not engage in marketing activities, whether online or offline, that we deem inappropriate in any way or that are illegal (“Prohibited Activities”). Prohibited Activities include, but are not limited to:
(a) promoting or encouraging fraud, hate crime, pornography, or racism;
(b) operating, utilizing, or promoting links to any website that contains, displays or promotes any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, or offers any illegal goods or services;
(c) sending email “spam” in violation of any law;
(d) promoting Wakami through the use of the names, trademarks and/or logos of any Wakami competitor;
(e) bidding on the term “Wakami” as keywords in connection with online advertising;
(f) the use of email addresses which include the term “Wakami” or any variations thereof.
All images, photographs, and other content used as part of your marketing activities shall be either Wakami Content or properly licensed third party content.
If you engage in any Prohibited Activities, your participation in the WCRP will automatically terminate and you will forfeit all points and other compensation earned and/or unredeemed.
5. You agree that you will not register any domain names which include any Wakami trademarks or variations thereof, including but not limited to Wakami. If you want to set up a website at a particular domain that includes a Wakami trademark for WCRP activities, you may request that we register the domain name by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If we approve your request, we will register the domain name in Wakami's name, and allow you to use the domain solely for WCRP activities for so long as you participate in the WCRP.
6. Social Networking: We encourage Reps to be active on social networks. However, you may not use the term Wakami or any variations thereof as a name, user name, page or profile on any social networking services.
7. Points: A Rep that has been inactive for a 90 day period will have their unredeemed points cancelled on the 90th day of inactivity. Any points earned by an active Rep have to be redeemed and used before 180 days or they will be cancelled.
8. Termination: Wakami may terminate your participation in the WCRP at any time and for any reason.
9. Release of Wakami: In exchange for participating in the WCRP, you agree to release, indemnify, and defend Wakami from any claims, lawsuits, damages, expenses (including attorney fees) and any other liability, resulting from or in connection with your activities in the WCRP, including Prohibited Activities. This provision will survive the termination of this agreement.
10. You acknowledge that you are not an employee of Wakami and you are engaging in the WCRP voluntarily. You represent and all information you have submitted as part of your WCRP application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
Welcome to the Wakami team!
Your Next Purchase // Exclusive Offers // Wakami Updates